Third new DAF for Fynes Logistics
Fynes Logistics, Air Freight and Groupage specialists based in Dublin, have taken delivery of a brand-new DAF CF 320 FA 4x2 rigid. This is the third new DAF to join their fleet.
Managing Director of Fynes Logistics, Derek Fynes, joined us at DAF Trucks Ireland for the key hand-over delivered by our Sales Manager, John McCann.
Features of the highly spec’d vehicle include:
- Space cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Double air horn set
- Led daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog and cornering lights
- Full aero pack including roof air deflector and side collars
- Completely colour coded
- Upgraded interior
- Super air suspended driver and co-driver seats
- Refrigerator unit
- Additional storage unit
- Xtra Comfort pocket sprung mattress
- Automatic temperature control and air conditioning
- Night heater
- Full truck navigation
- Truck phone
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collsion Warning, Advance Emergency Braking System, Lane Departure Warning, Reverse Warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-7 325hp
- New 12 speed Traxon ZF automated gearbox
- 620 Litre aluminium fuel tank
- Kelsa LED Top Bar with Beacons
- Kelsa Side Bars
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
The vehicle also is supplied complete with a 28 foot roller bed box steel body that was supplied and fitted by Cafco, a Vehicle Solutions company based in Dublin.
Thank you to Derek for the business and wishing everyone at Fynes Logistics continued success!