New Tipper Grab for Gerard Devlin Haulage
Knockfadda based haulage company, Gerard Devlin Haulage & Plant Hire Limited have just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF CF 450 FAD 8X4 Rigid.
The vehicle specification includes:
- Day cab
- Reinforced mechanical cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Kelsa top bar with beacons & headboard
- Double glazed window in cab wall
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Residual heater in cab
- Roof hatch
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system and reverse warning
- MX-11 Engine 449 HP
- 12 speed Traxon automated gearbox
- Rear LED lights
- Twin roof air horns
- Rear led spots fitted to rear of cab
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
This vehicle also includes a Palfinger epsilon M125 crane and bucket, a hi-power auto greasing system and a grab body that was supplied and fitted by Thompson’s in Carlow.
The keys were handed over to Sean Devlin, Operations Manager of Gerard Devlin Haulage, pictured below with DAF Ireland’s Sales Manager Paul O’Reilly. All the best to the Gerard Devlin Haulage team!