New LF for Dunleavy Meats
Meat-processing specialists Dunleavy Meats, based in Ballina, Co. Mayo, has taken delivery of their brand new refrigerated 12 tonne DAF LF 230.
Highlights of the vehicle include:
- Day Cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC)
- Advanced Emergency Braking System (AEBS)
- Lane Departure Warning
- Reverse Warning
- Rear air suspension
- PX-7 6 cylinder 234hp
- AS Tronic 6-speed automated gearbox
- Exhaust brake
- Rear underrun protection
The new LF comes complete with fridge body supplied and fitted by Lifford Coachworks and refrigeration unit supplied and fitted by Ballinlough Refrigeration.
DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager John McCann is pictured presenting the vehicle to Dunleavy Meats driver, Gerry McAndrew.
All the best and happy trucking!