New DAF LF delivered to Sean Moriarty Transport
Sean Moriarty Transport Limited, a family-run business, have just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 260 4x2 rigid.
Sean Moriarty Transport have served the transport and logistics industry for over 30 years from its ideally situated base in Dundalk, Co. Louth.
The new unit was delivered by Paul O’Reilly, Regional Sales Manager, DAF Trucks Ireland in conjunction with Thomas White, General Manager of newly-appoint DAF Service and Parts dealer, Kearns & Murtagh, Dundalk.
Vehicle specifications include:
- Day cab
- Rear ECAS air suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Daytime running lights
- Integrated bumper mounted fog lights
- Luxury upgraded air suspended driver seat
- Multifunction leather steering wheel
- 26-foot curtainside body with 2-tonne cantilever tail lift
- Remote central locking
- 340 litre aluminium fuel tank
- Colour coded bumper and mirror coverings
- 24/7 breakdown assistance inclusive fully delivered and supported by DAF and Kearns & Murtagh in Co Louth
The curtainside body was fitted by the Kingswood based company, McClean Body Works.
Many thanks to everyone at Sean Moriarty Transport Limited – enjoy your new truck!