DAF Trucks Ireland supply new LF to Kill Haulage
Transport specialist Kill Haulage, based in Kill Co. Kildare, has purchased a brand new DAF LF 230 4X2 12 ton rigid. The new vehicle will enter operation for Sam Hire, who Kill Haulage has been working with as a sub-contractor since the 1980s. The specialist vehicle features automatic greasing system, supplied and fitted by Hi-Power Dublin, PK8501 SLD3 Palfinger crane and double crank beaver tail, supplied and fitted by Nugent Coachworks.
Other highlights of the vehicle include:
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Full colour coded cab
- Dual mate seats
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Adaptive Cruise Control, Forward Collsion Warning, Advance Emergency Braking System, Lane Departure Warning, Reverse Warning
- Rear air suspension
- MX-7 234hp 6 cylinder engine
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear LED units
Geoff Dunne, owner of Kill Haulage, is pictured collecting the vehicle at our Dublin HQ from DAF Sales Manager, John McCann. We'd like to wish Kill Haulage and Sam Hire all the best in the new vehicle and safe travels.