1st June 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
The transportation company, Virginia Couriers, have just taken receipt of two brand-new DAF trucks.
The two vehicles, a 4x2 18T LF 260 and 4x2 14T LF 230, come with Monread Truck Bodies curtainside bodies and livery supplied by SignFX.
Highlights of the new vehicles include:
- Day cab
- Flash copper DAF interior
- Cab suspension
- Rear axle differential lock
- Translucent external sun visor
- Front spring suspension
- Daytime running lights
- Integrated bumper mounted fog lights
- Company colour coded bumper, stepwells and mirror covers
- Multifunction soft grip steering wheel
- Cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system and reverse warning
- Px-7 engine 260 hp and Px-7 engine 230 hp
- 6 speed TraXon automated gearbox
- Manual glass roof skylight
- Full wind kit with roof spoiler and side collars
- 340 litre fuel capacity and 155 litre fuel capacity
- Rear axle air suspension
- Michelin tyres
- Rear LED tail lighting
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
Virginia Couriers Director and Managing Director, Margaret and John Duffy, joined us at our Dublin HQ for a socially distanced handover from DAF Trucks Ireland Regional Sales Manager Paul O’Reilly.
Many thanks to Virginia Couriers – happy trucking!