10th August 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Paperboard distributor, Uniboard (EBB Paper), have just taken receipt of three brand-new DAF Trucks.
The delivery consisted of two DAF 26 Tonne CF 370 6X2 rigid units and one DAF 26 Tonne CF 450 6X2 Draw Bar rigid unit.
As Part of the Elliott Baxter Group (EBB), Uniboard have access to both board and paper products from most of the leading European manufacturers, making them one of Ireland's leading paperboard distributors.
The highly spec'd vehicles include:
- Day cab
- Roof spoiler fitted air horns
- Upgraded flash copper DAF interior
- Cab suspension
- Rear axle differential lock
- Translucent external sun visor
- Front spring suspension
- Daytime running lights
- Integrated bumper mounted fog lights
- Company colour coded bumper, stepwells & mirror covers
- Luxury comfort air suspended driver seat
- Multifunction soft grip steering wheel
- Cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system and reverse warning
- Mx-11 engine 370 hp & mx-11 engine 450 hp
- 12 speed TraXon automated gearbox
- Manual glass roof skylight
- Full wind kit with roof spoiler and side collars
- 340 litre fuel capacity
- Rear axle air suspension
- Rear lift axle
- Mx engine brake
- Rear LED tail lighting
- Full DAF three year factory warranty
Additional work carried out includes:
- Curtain side bodies, Monread Body Builders, Naas
- Livery, SignFX, Naas
- Taillift, Ballinlough Refrigeration, Dublin
Andrew Smullen, Operations Manager at EBB Paper, and Michael Iveagh, EBB Paper Driver, joined us our Dublin HQ for a handover from DAF Trucks Ireland Regional Sales Manager, Paul O’Reilly.