3rd May 2022 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Europe’s leading windows and doors manufacturer, NorDan Vinduer, has recently taken delivery of a brand-new DAF 19 tonne LF 260 FA 4x2 rigid unit.
Founded in Norway almost 100 years ago, NorDan are a family-owned business operating across Europe.
The highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Day cab
- Reinforced cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Daytime running lights
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Air conditioning
- Roof hatch
- Bluetooth radio
- Km/h + m/h
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Rear air suspension
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-7 264 hp engine
- AS Tronic 6 speed gearbox
- Rear LED units
- 3-year warranty
Additional work carried out:
- 22-foot flatbed body supplied and fitted by Thompson Body Builders
- PK12501 SLD5 C BOOM supplied and fitted by Palfinger Ireland
The truck was handed over to NorDan Vinduer Driver, Robert Campbell, by DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Many thanks to NorDan Vinduer – happy trucking!