10th March 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
The Allenwood based business, McKenna Haulage, has just taken receipt of a brand-new DAF LF 230 FA 4X2.
McKenna Haulage is a family run business and offers a range of services from professional haulage to site clearance.
Their highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Reinforced cab suspension
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Two hazard beacons on roof
- Kelsa top bar with 4 spots
- Colour coded in Bennett Blue to match crane and body
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Roof hatch
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-7 234hp
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Rear LED’s
- Colour coded sun visor
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
- New PM 6021 crane, clamshell bucket and tipping body supplied and fitted by Bennett Crane & Truck Body, Stradbally.
- Top Kelsa bar with four spots, crane lights, beacons and additional lighting supplied by TRP Parts Ireland
This truck was supplied by DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Wishing Kieran all the success with this DAF LF!