19th February 2020 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
NEW DAF DELIVERY FOR JAMES J. DOHERTY LTD
James J. Doherty Ltd, one of the largest suppliers of mechanical engineering products in Ireland, have just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 290 FA 4x2 Rigid.
Joining us at DAF Trucks Ireland, James J Doherty Ltd driver, Anthony Darcy, represented the company in the hand-over of the vehicle with our Sales Manager, John McCann.
Features of the highly spec’d vehicle include:
- Day Cab
- Reinforced mechanical cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Kelsa top bar with beacons
- Mirror guards
- Single glazed window in cab
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Roof hatch
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-7 295hp
- 6 speed automated gearbox
- Rear LED lights
- Rear LED spots fitted to rear of cab
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
The vehicle also includes a 26ft tailgate aluminium drop down with removable pillars and a 6-cell weigh system, both supplied and fitted by Thompson’s in Carlow.
Many thanks to Frank Mcevoy and the team at James J. Doherty Ltd - happy trucking!