15th June 2022 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
The Waterford based business, Clem Jacob Hire, has recently taken receipt of a brand-new DAF CF 410 FAX 8X2 rigid unit.
Clem Jacob Hire are the largest provider of plant, machinery & access equipment hire in Waterford and the southeast.
The vehicle spec includes:
- Day cab with galvanised steel bumpers
- Translucent external sun visor
- Robust first cab step
- Bumper mounted fog and cornering lights
- Hazard beacons on cab roof
- Cab colour coded in factory Jamaican blue
- Daytime running lights with four LED’s at each side
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Lane departure warning and reverse warning
- DAF’s three-year full warranty
Additional work carried out:
- Beavertail body supplied and fitted by Bennett Crane & Truck Bodies, co. Laois
- Additional lighting supplied and fitted by TRP Ireland
The truck was handed over to Clem Jacob Hire but DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Thank you to the team at Clem Jacob Hire – happy trucking!