28th September 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Ashbourne based business, MD Burns & Co Ltd, has just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 260 FA 4x2 Rigid.
Established in 1990, MD Burns & Co Ltd have over 100 employees and operations in 3 countries, with an annual turnover of 15 million Euros.
The highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Day cab
- Reinforced cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog and cornering lights
- Full aero pack including roof air deflector and side collars
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Seat belts finished in red
- Arm rest
- Air conditioning
- Roof hatch
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear air suspension
- Px-7 264hp
- 6 speed automatic gearbox
- 340 litre fuel tank
- Rear LED’s
- Radiator flyscreen
- Full DAF three year factory warranty
Additional work includes:
- New 26-foot curtainsider supplied and fitted by Monread Truck Bodies
- Inkjet signwriting to curtains and signwriting supplied and fitted by JOL Truck and Trailer
- Zepro 2000kg tail lift supplied and fitted by TSS
DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann, joined MD Burns & Co Driver Ltd, Ivan, at their depot for a socially distanced handover.
Wishing Mark Burns and all the team at MD Burns & Co Ltd continued success!