13th April 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Airfreight specialists, Fynes Logistics, have just taken receipt of a brand-new DAF LF 210 FA.
The Harristown based company has gained a reputation for its extensive knowledge of the airfreight industry and the ability to provide its customers an excellent service with a high-end transport fleet.
The high spec’d vehicle includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Colour coded cab
- Full aero kit with air deflectors and side collars
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Bluetooth radio
- Roof hatch
- Km/h + m/h
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-5 210 hp engine
- Rear LED units
- DAF full 3-year factory warranty
Additional work carried out includes:
- New 22-foot box body with double cargo rear doors supplied and fitted by Monread Truck Bodies, Co. Kildare
- Signage supplied and fitted by Ensight Signs
The truck was handed over to Derek Fynes, Manager at Fynes Logistics, by DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Many thanks to Derek, Richie and everyone at Fynes Logistics!