2nd August 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Dublin based CBM Transport have just taken receipt of two new Ultimate Package DAF XF 530 FT 4x2.
The DAF Ultimate package for the XF includes a whole range of features that optimise safety, efficiency, and driver comfort: LED headlights, Battery Energy Monitoring System, Automatic Cab Climate Control, Tyre Pressure Monitoring System, Accessory Power Supply, Predictive Cruise Control, Rear Light Unit with LEDs.
These two new vehicles will join CBM Transport as part of their fleet replenishment.
The high-spec DAF’s include:
- Superspace cab
- Cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Double air horn set
- Led daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog and cornering lights
- Full aero pack including roof air deflector, side collars and side skirts
- Completely colour coded in factory DAF “ice white”
- Upgraded exclusive interior
- Super air suspended Xtra leather driver and co-driver seats
- Refrigerator unit
- Additional storage unit
- Xtra comfort pocket sprung mattress
- Automatic temperature control and air conditioning
- Night heater
- Full truck navigation
- Truck phone
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- DAF night lock
- Aloca dura-brights
- Axle load monitoring system
- Extended ECAS
- Mx-13 530hp
- New 12 speed TraXon ZF automated gearbox
- ZF intarder
- 845+590 litre aluminium fuel tank
- Extended catwalk
- Rear LED’s
- Kelsa LED top bar
- Kelsa bottom bar
- Rear mounted fire extinguisher
- Full DAF three-year factory warranty
- Sign writing carried out by sign FX based in Naas, co. Kildare
These trucks were supplied by DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Thank you to Christy Bates and Mick Mooney for the business and wishing all at CBM Transport continued success!