29th March 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
The Dublin based business, Hegarty Demolition, have recently taken receipt of a brand-new DAF LF 260 FA 4X2.
Founded in 1990, Hegarty Demolition has been involved in many prestigious commercial projects such as the redevelopment of Temple Bar, Croke Park and the Dublin Docklands.
The highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Extended day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Reinforced cab suspension
- LED daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Two LED hazard beacons on roof
- Safety lower window factory fitted
- Colour coded in Hegarty Red to match crane and body
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear air suspension
- Px-7 264hp
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Diff lock
- 340 litre fuel tank
- Rear LED’s
- Trailer spec
- Full DAF three year factory warranty
Additional work carried out includes:
- New Palfinger PK14.501 SLD5 supplied and fitted by Palfinger, Ireland
- New 16-foot steel tipper body with double aluminium dropsides supplied and fitted by Thompson of Carlow, Ireland
Nigel Bracken, Foreman Fitter at Hegarty Demolition, met with DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann, at our Dublin HQ for the socially distanced handover.
Wishing David Richardson and all at Hegarty Demolition success with this DAF LF!