6th November 2020 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
The family run business, Cumiskey Scaffolding, have just taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 260.
Established in 2004, Cumiskey Scaffolding provides scaffolding solutions to the building and maintenance industry throughout Ireland.
Robert Cumiskey, Managing Director of Cumiskey Scaffolding, met with DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann, at our Dublin HQ for the socially distanced handover.
The highly spec’d vehicle includes:
- Day cab
- Reinforced cab suspension
- Translucent external sun visor
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Mirror guards
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Hazard beacons
- Bluetooth radio
- Dual mate seats
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Red safety seat belts
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Air conditioning
- Roof hatch
- Reversing camera
- Rear air suspension
- 6 speed automated gearbox
- Mx-7 264hp 6-cylinder engine
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear LED units
- 340 litre aluminium fuel tank
- Rear underrun protection
- DAF 3-year warranty
Additional work includes the 23-foot dropside body supplied and fitted by Bennett’s Crane and Truck Bodies, Stradbally.
Many thanks to Robert and everyone at Cumiskey Scaffolding – happy trucking!