12th July 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Dublin based Smiths Building Supplies have recently taken delivery of a brand-new DAF LF 260 FA 4X2 19-ton rigid.
Smiths Building Supplies is a privately owned family business, originally opened by brothers John and Frank over 46 years ago in 1975.
Full vehicle spec includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Daytime running lights
- Bumper mounted fog lights
- Two LED hazard beacons on roof
- Luxury air suspended driver seat
- Arm rest
- Air conditioning
- Speedometer in km/h and m/h
- Bluetooth radio
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Rear air suspension
- Px-7 264hp
- 6 speed automated gearbox
- 340 litre fuel tank
- Rear LED’s
- Full DAF three year factory warranty
Additional work includes:
- Fully refurbished Palfinger crane supplied and re-fitted by Palfinger Ireland.
- New hardwood half lap body supplied and fitted by Thompson of Carlow.
Andrius, Smiths Building Supplies Driver, joined us at our Dublin HQ for a socially distanced handover from DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Many thanks and happy trucking!