19th July 2021 | DAF Distributors Ireland Ltd
Health food store, Nourish, have just taken receipt of a brand-new DAF LF 180 FA 4X2 rigid.
The family run business has 15 locations across Dublin, Kildare, Limerick, and Cork and have been selling wholefoods since 1986.
The vehicle spec includes:
- Day cab
- Translucent external sun visor
- Additional safety mirrors
- Bi-reflector halogen head lights
- Daytime running lights
- Full aero kit with air deflectors and side collars
- Air suspended luxury driver seat
- Arm rest
- Red seat belts
- Bluetooth radio
- Roof hatch
- Km/h + m/h
- Adaptive cruise control, forward collision warning, advance emergency braking system, lane departure warning and reverse warning
- Tyre pressure indication system
- Px-5 184 hp engine
- 6 speed manual gearbox
- Rear LED units
- DAF full 3-year factory warranty
Additional work includes:
- New 18-foot box body with double cargo rear doors supplied and fitted by Monread Truck Bodies
- New 1000kg Dhollandia tail lift fitted by Ballinlough
Derek Kelly, Managing Director of Nourish, and Anthony Cullen, Operational Diver at Nourish, joined us at our Dublin HQ for a socially distanced handover from DAF Trucks Ireland Sales Manager, John McCann.
Many thanks to Derek, Anthony and all the team at Nourish!