Baldonnell Business Park, Naas Road, Dublin, D22W1H9
Closes in 85 days
DAF Trucks Ireland, part of the OHM Group, is the exclusive distributor and sole sales dealer for DAF Trucks in Ireland. DAF is one of the world's foremost truck manufacturers.
DAF Ireland boasts an extensive training programme for all levels including Electric Vehicle training and Master Level Technician training available to all technicians and apprentices. Our focus on staff development has been recognised by the industry, we are the winners of two Fleet Technician of the Year Awards. By joining our team, we will give you the opportunity to progress and advance your skills.
If you are a qualified mechanic, with experience, and you are interested in working in a modern and flexible working environment, we encourage/invite you to apply to us with your CV outlining your experience to date.
Immediate (Multiple Positions)
• Flexible Working days/Hours
• Competitive Base Salary based on experience
• Tiered payments based on achievements/qualifications (training standards, driving licenses, Tacho qualification, CVRT tester)
• Bonus Scheme
• 22 days annual leave
• Contributory pension scheme
• Overtime allowance
• Company Lifestyle Savings portal
• Company employee assistance programme
• On Call 24/7 Breakdown roster – Use of Van and toolkit
We have roles available at two of our locations
1. Baldonnell Business Park, Naas Rd, Dublin 22, D22 W1H9
2. Rosemount Business Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 11, D11EK2A
Reporting to the Workshop Manager, your role will be to provide high quality diagnosis, service, maintenance, and repair to HGV vehicles.
You will be working in our state-of-the-art facility in Dublin 22 or in our new TRP Service+ location in Dublin 11 and will be ensuring that all work carried out meets with our manufacturer standards and our own best practice.
You will have the opportunity to utilise all technical information services at your disposal to ensure delivery of high-quality work.
• You are a qualified / experienced HGV technician.
• You understand the importance of Health and Safety practices in the workplace.
• You are literate and numerate with good communication skills.
• You are entitled to work in Ireland
• You hold a valid full clean Driving License (B) for Ireland
• Electric and Electronic diagnostic experience an advantage.
• You hold a valid full clean Driving License for HGVs and/or PSV’s (C D E) for Ireland
Apply with your CV to email@example.com, availability and if you are from outside the European Economic Area, the type of work permit you hold for working in Ireland.